For weeks questions have been asked about the exit strategy for Afghanistan. Americans have been told that the Biden administration had provisions for every possible scenario. But did they? Really?
Today and these past days, we see clearly how prepared they really were.
Joe Biden claims to be a student of history, but he could not have passed the class.
A ten year old, fourth grade, Girl Scout could have packed up and planned a better exit strategy, AND she wouldn’t have left all her stuff, to include essential equipment for her safety and protection at the base camp and all her friends and family behind.
I have some important questions that need answers!
1. Why did Secretary of State, Blinken, leave state department employees in a war zone when even the CIA left?
2. Why in the apparent “Blinken of an eye” did Afghanistan fall between a Friday and a Monday, when Secretary Blinken said that it couldn’t fall in one weekend? Well, yes it did, but the administration had been watching it fall piece by piece for months without doing anything to stop it or get our people out safely.
3. Why does the U. S. Military have to depend on the Taliban, who are our enemies and have never kept their word, for the safe exit of our American civilians desiring to go home to America?
4. Why did Biden have to knock on wood – hoping none of our military and citizens would be murdered by terrorists? Is he depending on knocking on wood for hoping the Taliban, Isis, and Al-Qaeda won’t do what they have always done to murder our citizens as they continue their chants of “Death to America!”
5. Why did we leave our weapons and billions in equipment for our enemies to use or sell to China and Russia and other enemies of America?
6. Why didn’t we destroy the equipment we couldn’t remove, so that it could not be used against us?
7. Why did we remove our military troops before getting our American civilians out of country and home? What sense does that make?
8. Why did we close and leave our embassy from which we could have staged out our people and allies back home?
9. Why did our VP say on her Asian trip this week that our exit from Afghanistan was a complete success without any loss of military lives? Oops! Looks like she isn’t the prophet she thought she was. She did say we need to go ahead and order and buy our Christmas presents because supply chains will be poor in the coming months. Humm? What does she know that we don’t?
10. Why are our exit flights being fired on when the Taliban is supposed to assure our safe exit?
11. Why is Biden kowtowing to our enemies saying ‘pretty please’ don’t hurt us?
12. Why did Biden immediately reverse and revoke every policy and executive order of the previous Trump administration as soon as he could get an ink pen in the Oval Office, and then say now that he had to follow the Trump exit plan from Afghanistan?
13. Why did Biden lie about Trump’s actual plan for leaving Afghanistan which was conditions based over time deadlines and blame Trump when Biden said he was completely responsible?
14. Why did we abandon Bagram Airbase that we spent $10 billion dollars to build and was a strategic base in the region with reach to many countries, including China?
15. Why did Biden say all our allies were with us and not critical of his exit plan, when multiple heads of state and NATO allies publicly and in the chambers of their governments denounced Biden’s plan?
16. Why didn’t the Biden administration deal with or even warn the Pakistan government about cutting out their collusion with the terrorist groups?
17. Why did the administration say that there were around 15,000 Americans in Afghanistan last week and this week, that they have no idea how many Americans are there?
18. Why did they report that over 100,000 people have been airlifted out of Afghanistan, but only about 4,000 were Americans (as of 8/25/21) on those flights?
19. Afghanistan is a tribal society that has been at war and feuding with its various groups for centuries, so why did the Biden administration bring 100,000 Afghani nationals to relocate them in America to continue their historic behavior?
20. Why are our generals “reaching out” to the Taliban for help for safe passage of our planes evacuating Americans and others? Does he have to say, “Mother may I?”
21. Joe Biden said that he is responsible and follows the directions of his military leaders who mostly inform him of what is going on by letter!
Seriously???? Is he using morse code too? Has he not been in the briefings? Was he asleep? Was he cognitively aware of the information and implications of that information?
22. Are the president’s “advisors” giving him correct, appropriate, and good advice? Can he discern what that is?
23. Why can’t Biden talk to the people without a teleprompter?
24. Why does Biden follow directions of some unknown someone about what he does and who he talks to and for how long?
25. Biden said today after reading his canned speech and was ready to answer reporter’s questions something very like— “they gave me a list here and I’ve been instructed to call on Kelly O’Donnell of NBC first.” WHAT? WHY? ARE THE QUESTIONS SET UPS? HOW CAN WE KNOW WHAT IS TRUE?
26. Biden said that it “could have happened” that we gave the names of American citizens and Afghan allies to the Taliban members. The Taliban! The people who rape their women, boys and girls? The Taliban who sent messages to Christians and allies of America telling that they know where they are and are coming for them soon? I have an idea that they aren’t inviting Christians, American citizens, and American allies to dinner. It is more likely to a beheading – theirs.
27. We were energy independent when Biden took office, and with Biden’s policies, he is now begging opec to increase oil production so that we have the fuel we need. WHY?
28. Why does Biden and his administration want us demoralized, dependent on the middle east and China, and the U. S. federal government for our ability to work, travel, eat, earn a living, and raise and educate our children?
I’ve talked to a lot of people over the past months and many have decided to not listen to the news as a solution to what they see as “bad” news. The Biden administration is counting on us not to notice, not to care, not to worry. They push delusions and distractions that deny our nation is being burnt to the ground by ineptitude and policies that do not protect our people or insure the freedoms we are endowed with by our Creator.
Sticking our heads in the sand and not watching the news is not the answer. Playing video games, gardening, and minding our own business in our own little world isn’t the answer.
Unless Americans wake up and stand up together as a nation with love, care, and respect for one another’s life and needs, we are lost. Our freedoms, rights to self-determination, property ownership, and integrity as a sovereign nation will be lost.
What language do you want to speak? Chinese? Russian? What type of law and society do you want to live under? Muslim Sharia, Communism, Marxism, Totalitarianism, or the U.S. Constitution?
Benjamin Franklin said, “Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
I hope you will stand up, serve, and support our nation and our people and way of life with its freedoms of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. I love my nation. I hope you do, too. Please pray for our leaders. Pray for good and godly leaders. Please pray for unity in our nation. Please do what you can where you can to help save our nation, freedoms, and way of life!
Robin House ©️