A can do attitude can make dreams possible if not probable.
When you want positive change–
1. Acknowledge why your dream is important.
This is your “why.”
2. Write it down.
This is your “what.”
3. Decide your time frame to accomplish your goal.
This is your “when.”
4. Make a plan.
This is your “how.”
5. Decide who can help you, even if it just to know your plan or pray for your success and who you will help by accomplishing your goals.
This is your “who.”
6. Think about the differences and impacts in your life and the lives of others when your goal is met.
This is your “where.”
7. Celebrate your accomplishments and remember you can do more than you can think or imagine when you put your mind to it.